This revolutionary program not only teaches owners and managers how to become better coaches and leaders but also, when executed to its fullest, has an immediate and direct impact on a specialty store's sales performance.
Here are what a few of our more recent "graduates" have to say about the program:
"Absolutely the best dollars I have ever spent. I recommend this program to new and 'seasoned' owners/managers. This will improve your bottom line, and give you the structure and background to put it all together!" - Sandy H (store owner)
"I have to say this class exceeded my expectations. I feel like I can act like a manager with out being an ogre or a push over." - Toni (store manager)
"First off, you do not let anyone off easy. You have a way of teaching us that does not let us off the hook, but shows us how to handle difficult situations. This program has given me more self confidence." - Dottie (assistant manager)
"Doug Fleener's coaching program is well planned and very practical. If you want to quickly and effectively create a program that will have a positive impact on your business culture you owe it to yourself to participate in Doug Fleener's EXTRAORDINARY coaching program." - Mike (store owner)
Here is how the program works.
* There will be four weekly conference calls that will last between 60-75 minutes. There is a limit of 10 participants per group. Calls will take place on each Tuesday in June at 10 a.m. Eastern beginning on June 4th.
* Every call is recorded and sent to you as an mp3 the same day as the call. That way you're covered if something comes up and you can't make the call, and you'll have a copy to go back and review after the program ends.
* Each week you will be asked to take a series of actions to build your coaching foundation. These actions will include practicing your coaching, meeting with your employees, and analyzing your opportunities.
* At the end of each week you'll be asked to send it a weekly recap. My experience shows that lack of accountability is the number one reason owners and managers don't follow through on the changes necessary to be successful. I will be your accountability partner. The recaps only take about 15-20 minutes.
* We will have a one-to-one coaching call either before the program starts or early on. Together, to ensure a high return on your investment, we'll identify your personal goals for the program.
* You will have direct access to me via email or phone. Again, this is not a training program, but an ACTION program designed to create long-term results.
At the end of this program you will:
- Be more comfortable when delivering employee feedback.
- See a marked improvement in your staff's performance and conversion rate.
- Be faster to address employee behaviors that undermine morale and indirectly impact results.
- Have the foundation in place to continue to grow and develop your team.
- Have easily recouped the cost of this program by the sales increase that resulted from your coaching and developing.
The cost to participate in this program is $447. A store with
annual sales of one million dollars will see a $10,000 per year return
on only a 1% increase, and that's just in the first year. This program
pays for itself.
Coaching and developing people gets easier over time. The biggest hurdle is getting started and sticking with it. This program will get you there.
This is not a training program; it's an action program that will forever change how you coach and lead your team. I'll get you started. From there, all you have to do is keep practicing what you've learned.
If you're ready to improve your coaching skills and develop a winning team, reserve your spot here. Space is limited.
I'm happy to answer any questions if you're still wondering if this program is right for you or one of your employees. Feel free to reply to this email, or call 781-861-7803. Operators are standing by. Well, I don't have any operators and I'll probably be sitting, but I am happy to answer your questions.
Here's to great coaching and great people!
Doug Fleener, a proven retail and customer experience expert and consultant, helps companies dramatically improve their customer experience and their results. Visit the Dynamic Experiences Group website, or call Doug at 866-535-6331 to discuss your participaton in this program.